Full Stack Senior Developer (React, NodeJS) – Enterprise Technology
The Firm and its Business
Oasis Pro Markets, LCC (the Firm) is developing the digital future of capital markets.
We are a registered broker-dealer and ATS (Alternative Trading System) currently building a revolutionary ecosystem to support the issuance and trading of digital asset securities (tokenized securities and other assets). We envision a future where everything is tradeable and have already constructed the technological foundation on which this thesis can develop.
As an SEC and FINRA- regulated company licensed to conduct business in digital asset securities, we are positioned to bridge traditional finance and the digital future, leveraging technology to improve the capital markets for issuers and investors alike.
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (React, NodeJS) to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
- Perform hands-on software development, including writing code and unit tests, doing proof of concepts, conducting code reviews, and testing in ongoing sprints
- Work closely with product team and other full stack developers to implement innovative solutions to challenging web development problems
- Participates in system design and specifications, program logic and flow-charting, development, testing, debugging, documentation, and support
- Supports new and ongoing digital defi projects, and integration with clients and vendor platforms
- Provides analysis of problems and recommends solutions
- 5+ years of experience working with NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience working with PostgreSQL and DynamoDB
- Experience with CI and CD environment and AWS platforms
- Proficiency working with Docker
- Experience writing APIs and securing APIs
- Proficiency working with ECS and EKS
- Strong experience in systems architecture design and development
- Strong experience building single-page web applications
- Ability to efficiently manage and build large, complex web applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently
- Ability to use creative thinking to develop innovative solutions to business problems
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to mentor other developers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Bachelor’s degree in technology/engineering
What we offer
Cutting edge work -- An exciting opportunity to participate in the Firm’s development and work on product offerings that are often the first of their kind.
Unparalleled Firm Culture - The Firm is built upon a culture of proactivity, creativity, collaboration and respect. Each member of the team has the responsibility to execute on his/her objectives as well as be responsive to colleagues when they need assistance. We often have brainstorming sessions and involve a cross-section of the team when making key decisions to ensure that all perspectives are taken into consideration.
Perks – We offer team building experiences through frequent in-office team lunches and social events, and the ability to engage with others in the industry through industry group memberships and local conferences. In addition, after a period of time in your role, you will have the opportunity to attend conferences out-of-town.
Compensation | Benefits | Office Location
Oasis Pro Markets offers competitive salary and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision plans, 401(k) and unlimited PTO.
We believe in the value of in-person interaction and collaboration. As such, team members are expected to work from the Firm’s office, in Darien CT, most days.
Interested candidates should contact Viren Khandelwal email@example.com