The Firm and its Business
Oasis Pro Markets, LLC (the Firm) is developing the digital future of capital markets.
We are a registered broker-dealer and ATS (Alternative Trading System) currently building a revolutionary ecosystem to support the issuance and trading of digital asset securities (tokenized securities and other assets). We envision a future where everything is tradeable and have already constructed the technological foundation on which this thesis can develop.
As an SEC and FINRA- regulated company licensed to conduct business in digital asset securities, we are positioned to bridge traditional finance and the digital future, leveraging technology to improve the capital markets for issuers and investors alike.
VP, Product Development
We are seeking an experienced leader to spearhead product and project management efforts for our Marketplace and Alternative Trading System.
- Lead role in formulating the product vision and strategy for the Marketplace and ATS, outlining key success/performance metrics to promote the loyalty of our existing subscribers and encourage new prospective investors and issuers.
- Solicit customer feedback and assess the same to determine whether changes are required to our platforms and applications to better align with customer expectations. Substantiate the change requests to OPM Leadership and manage the end-to-end project plan through to implementation.
- Work closely with the Compliance team to ensure that the Marketplace, ATS, and supporting product features align with our compliance requirements as a regulated financial institution.
- Ability to lead the product and project management functions, ensuring that initiatives run smoothly across internal teams, customers, issuers and stakeholders.
- Capable of reviewing and assessing vendor solutions and new feature sets to determine their potential value to our customers, issuers and the organization.
- Proficient in deciphering and formulating data driven decisions to create new product features and enhance our existing platforms for the development of the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional leadership and communication skills to present the case for new products, product enhancements and vendor solutions to be acquired, sourced, updated and decommissioned, ensuring that we add maximum value to our organization while at the same time adhere to our regulatory requirements and responsibilities.
Bachelor’s degree in finance/technology
What we offer
Cutting edge work -- An exciting opportunity to participate in the Firm’s development and work on product offerings that are often the first of their kind.
Unparalleled Firm Culture - The Firm is built upon a culture of proactivity, creativity, collaboration and respect. Each member of the team has the responsibility to execute on his/her objectives as well as be responsive to colleagues when they need assistance. We often have brainstorming sessions and involve a cross-section of the team when making key decisions to ensure that all perspectives are taken into consideration.
Perks – We offer team building experiences through frequent in-office team lunches and social events, and the ability to engage with others in the industry through industry group memberships and local conferences. In addition, after a period of time in your role, you will have the opportunity to attend conferences out-of-town.
Compensation | Benefits | Office Location
Oasis Pro Markets offers competitive salary and benefits packages including medical, dental and vision plans, and 401(k).
We believe in the value of in-person interaction and collaboration. As such, team members are expected to spend time working from the Firm’s office, Darien CT, on a regular basis.
Interested candidates should contact Evangelos Tzoulafis email@example.com