Dated 20 November 2020
Oasis Pro Markets, LLC has developed a Business Continuity Plan (“BCP”) detailing how our firm will respond to events that significantly disrupt our business.
Business Continuity Plan
Since the timing and impact of disasters and disruptions are unpredictable, our firm has an obligation to prepare for unforeseen events as they occur. Our BCP is designed to permit our Company to resume operations in a reasonable amount of time at a secure remote location, given the scope and severity of a major event.
At a minimum, Oasis Pro Markets, LLC’s business continuity plan is reviewed and updated on an annual basis. Additionally, our primary internal and external application providers periodically conduct testing of their own back-up capabilities to ensure that, in the event of an emergency or significant business disruption, they will be able to provide us with the critical information and applications we need to continue or promptly resume our business. Our business continuity plan is designed to allow us to continue to provide the quality service you have come to expect from Oasis Pro Markets, LLC.
Varying Disruptions/Contacting Us
If a business disruption affects only our Company or a specific building within our Company, we will transfer our operations to a local worksite. In a disruption affecting our business district, city, or region, we will transfer our operations to an alternate worksite outside of the affected area. In either situation, we plan to continue conducting business and notify our clients how to contact us through a voice message reached via our main phone number.
In order to accommodate our recovery time objective, telephone service will continue, and normal work processes will resume at the alternate worksite. Recovery times may vary depending on the nature and severity of the disruption; however, our recovery time objective for mission critical operations is 0- 72 hours. If the significant business disruption is so severe that it prevents us from conducting business, we will update our voice message.
In the event you are unable to reach the Company at our main number, please proceed as follows:
- Contact the Company at the following alternate telephone number: 203-309-5009.
- Contact the product sponsor directly at the number listed on your most recent statement.
- Contact the private placement issuer directly at the number listed on applicable offering documents.
- Access the product sponsor or issuer website for more information on contacting this entity and their business continuity plans. The website address can generally be found on your statement or offering documents.
- Contact the FINRA’s District office at the following telephone number for more information on the company’s status and additional instructions: 617-532-3400.
Any questions regarding the Company’s Business Continuity Plans should be addressed to: Pat LaVecchia, at 3 Thorndal Circle, Darien, CT 06820 or call 203-309-5009.