Dated 7 February 2022
Right to make changes to the agreement
Oasis Pro Markets, LLC (OPM) may make changes to this agreement and other materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Oasis Pro Markets, LLC does not warrant that any materials on its website are complete and current.
Who can access the Oasis Pro Markets, LLC (OPM) Alternative Trading System (ATS)?
- Only authorized Subscribers may access and trade on the Trading Platform ATS.
- Anyone who meets the acceptable investor criteria can apply to be a Subscriber on the ATS. In order to become a Subscriber, each applicant must (i) be an accredited investor, (ii) provide certain information to OPM, including that information required in accordance with KYC and AML onboarding procedures, and (iii) meet all Subscriber Requirements.
How does a Subscriber access OPM ATS?
- Subscribers access the Trading Platform from the Oasis Pro Markets, LLC website. Access to the trading platforms is restricted to authorized Subscribers that have completed onboarding.
Will Subscribers require special training to use the OPM ATS Trading Platform website?
- Any Subscriber familiar with web-based applications can intuitively navigate through the different ATS menus via the ATS. ATS screens are designed to be responsive, i.e. adjust based on the screen size of the Subscriber's computers or mobile devices.
Can Subscribers share usernames and passwords?
- Each Subscriber will have a private, exclusive and non-transferable username and password for accessing the ATS. Each Subscriber is responsible for safeguarding the confidentiality of the relevant Username and Password data and preventing unauthorized access to the ATS.
What if a Subscriber username and/or password is lost or stolen?
- Any orders entered, trades executed or actions taken using the Username and Password of a Subscriber are the responsibility of said Subscriber. In the event of any security breach, or the loss of a Username and Password, Subscribers are obliged to report the matter to the Compliance Department of OPM immediately. Subscribers may also change their passwords at any time while logged into the ATS. It is recommended that Subscribers change their passwords frequently.
Does the OPM ATS have any login security protections?
- OPM ATS is designed to prevent brute force attacks by limiting the number of times a user can enter incorrect Username/Password combinations. If a user exceeds the number of times they try to enter incorrect credentials, their account is locked and they are required to re-authenticate themselves and reset their password. Reauthentication procedures may involve involve two-form authentication and verification by OPM Compliance staff.
Copyright and intellectual property
Oasis Pro Markets, LLC trademarks and service marks are the property of Oasis Pro Markets, LLC and you are permitted from using such marks without the express written consent of Oasis Pro Markets, LLC. All express written consents are to be sent to:
Chief Compliance Officer
Oasis Pro Markets LLC
1 Thorndal Circle
Darien, CT 06820
The Oasis Pro Markets, LLC Terms of Service are governed by and in accordance with the laws of the United States of America. If you are located outside of the United States of America, you should use this site at your own risk as you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations.
Limitation of liability
You agree that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in no event shall Oasis Pro Markets, LLC be liable for damages, losses and expenses, including without limitation direct or indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, losses or expenses, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other tangible loss, in connection with this website.